- The casing layer underneath the cast urethane elastomer cover has been made 14 per cent thicker on Pro V1.
- Cast urethane elastomer cover has been made 17 per cent thinner to also help deliver more ball speed while maintaining greenside control and a soft feel.
- New 2.0 ZG Process Cores are formulated for more distance.
- For the first time, the improved performance of the Pro V1 and Pro V1x will also be available in High optic yellow.
- Pro V1 provides optimal flight and spin for most golfers, flying lower than Pro V1x with a penetrating trajectory, with very soft feel.
When Tested: Pro V1 and Pro V1x continue to set the ball incredibly high when it comes to all-around, best-in-class performance, albeit with a premium price tag.
Will Suit: Sitting at the top of the Titleist ball range, the Pro V1 is designed to offer total performance for every player.